We’re in a Quantum Age but we are still using thinking shaped by the Industrial Age. When the world changes, we need to change, too.
In this podcast, learn how to get out of the of the industrial age thinking. This happens through new thinking – Quantum Thinking. You have to challenge your own thinking, your own ideas, your own beliefs.
QuantumThink is a solution-based perspective for new thinking presented in 21 principles at the edge of knowledge today—based in insights of quantum science and wisdom of spiritual traditions — applied successfully for mastering business results, relationships, global issues, and personal fulfillment. Learn the basics of Quantum Think in this podcast.
Listen to the Podcast Here
Or click here to download the podcast in Mp3 (Right Click & “Save As”)
Subscribe to Rochele’s Podcast
Here’s What to Expect in This Episode
- We are in dramatically changing times brought by technology
- Why do we need a new way of thinking? Because we are in a quantum age and our thinking remains in the industrial age.
- Know much more about the 5 faculties of mind
- What is the industrial age thinking? The thinking is limited to the physical world.
- Quantum Think is a system of 21 principles and practices
- The old world is one dimensional and is limited to just the physical world
- How to change to think multi dimensional
- We are connected through fields of energy
- Know more about holographic, the first system in Quantum Thinking
- Have the ability to use intent to have greater command in your life experience
- What we hold in our awareness becomes our reality
- What we experience we emanate and what we emanate we attract
- Reality is context dependent
- Intent is different from results
- Create new relationships to our system of thinking
- Where we hold our conscious focus is what we bring to experience
- Perspective of all perspective
- What is the relationship you have with your own thoughts
- You have the choice where you can connect to
- Thought that originates from you vs Fly By Thoughts that visit from surrounding mind field
- Fly by thoughts – you don’t have to believe, identify and own it
- You can let the thought affect your emotions and your experience
- Everything we think and we perceive is not reality
- Perception vs perspective – how we perceive something is shaped by our perspective
- What you bring is what you get
- Using quantum thinking to combat stress
- What are the stressful thoughts, understand that it is not your reality and let the thought fly by
- Create your intent and state, of stress free living
Selected Links from the Episode
- Dianne Collin’s Website
- Quantum Thinking LinkedIn Group
- Do You QuantumThink?: New Thinking That Will Rock Your World (Ebook)
About Dianne Collins
Dianne Collins is a modern visionary, an original thinker, an authority in new world view thinking and the creator and author of the QuantumThink® system of thinking, an unprecedented body of knowledge based in the principles of quantum science and universal laws applied as practical wisdom in all areas of life. Her highly acclaimed new book, Do You QuantumThink? New Thinking That Will Rock Your World is achieving popular viral status.
Dianne is a graduate of the University of Miami in Philosophy and Psychology and a lifelong student of meditation and yoga teachings and numerous leading edge modalities and models that make life better and more joyful. Her varied experiences as a Fortune 100 corporate manager, an award-winning photographic artist, a video producer, and currently as a consultant to business executives and entrepreneurs, all contribute to her extraordinary gift of originality and ability to express complex universal subjects in clear and powerful ways that benefit people instantly.
If you like what you hear, here’s how you can leave a 5-Star Review.