Elizabeth Murray talks about how to celebrate Beauty, connect to spirit and inspire others to weave a personal commitment to what they love, bringing purpose and meaning into each day. A life in full bloom is where we find our meaning and purpose by using our gifts and passions to contribute.
Listen to the Podcast Here
Or click here to download the podcast in Mp3 (Right Click & “Save As”)
Subscribe to Rochele’s Podcast
Here’s What to Expect in This Episode
- Spiritual Connection with Nature
- Garden metaphors
- Being in full bloom like a flower
- Do not be after perfect, it will only last a moment
- Be connected with seasons and rhythms
- There is timing for everything. A rhythm. A time for dormancy and a time for stimulation.
- There is relationship and harmony with everything
- There is maintenance – pruning and taking care
- Be rooted – if you are not rooted you can be dry easily and tipped over easily.
- Be not so busy or choked otherwise you won’t bloom
- 4 Pathways
- Gardener – Be really connected with earth and nature
- Artist – Expand imagination and creativity. How we connect with beauty.
- Lover – Connecting with your heart, what has meaning in your life and what you have passion for.
- Spirit Weaver – Spirit connections
- We all experience all the 4 pathways in our lifetime.
- You can choose the pathway with anything what you are drawn to. It is what you should practice
- Each of one us is experiencing different seasons.
- We have all been pruned differently.
- We can always choose happiness
- Be purposeful in our life means we have to contribute. The sense of accomplishment is not what you acquire but what you contribute
- Choose meaningful contributions over materialism / consumerism
- Create a life with purpose, meaning and balance
- Life mapping – Finding your north star
- Look at what you love
- Look at your gifts
- Look at what you think the world needs
- A lot of people’s source of happiness are external sources.
- Happiness is connecting with yourself, nature and others.
- Learn to celebrate your accomplishments – the big and little ones.
- Look outside the window and see something of beauty and feel that beauty within yourself.
Selected Links from the Episode
- Elizabeth Murray’s Website
- Living Life in Full Bloom: 120 Daily Practices to Deepen Your Passion, Creativity & Relationships
Elizabeth Murray is passionate about nature and creativity. Her goal is to celebrate Beauty, connect to spirit and inspire others to weave a personal commitment to what they love, bringing purpose and meaning into each day.
Elizabeth is known for helping to restore Monet’s gardens and photographing them for 30 years. Her passion for nature and appreciation for beauty has inspired her dedication to diverse projects around the world from remote African villages, the Amazon rain forest, and Japan to permanent installments in corporate collections.
She is also a popular keynote speaker and workshop leader
If you like what you hear, here’s how you can leave a 5-Star Review.