Every person on the planet experiences stress in their lives. There is no magic wand, elixir or pill you can take to live a better or healthier life. You have to be willing to make necessary changes do some work on yourself.
The answer to a world wide epidemic: Stress Management Programs To Improve your Life. P.E.A.C.E. Stress Management System®, a program that is unique from all other wellness and stress programs in the world. This program eliminates your need for costly time consuming visits to multiple health care practitioners.
Listen to the Podcast Here
Or click here to download the podcast in Mp3 (Right Click & “Save As”)
Subscribe to Rochele’s Podcast
Here’s What to Expect in This Episode
- Everyone in society has stress and it’s become a common place problem, but why should people be concerned about their stress levels?
- Why would people need to do something about stress?
- Stress Management Programs To Improve your Life
- What is P.E.A.C.E. Stress Management Program?
- And how would someone know that they have stress? What symptoms would they look for?
- What is Mind Power for Success?
- The one thing that is the most important for anti-aging what do you think that is?
- There are obviously thousands of ways to reduce and manage stress. The top 5 tips for reducing stress?
Selected Links from the Episode
Kimberly Palm is the owner of Body and Mind healing LLC in Seattle, Washington. Kimberly is the creator of the P.E.A.C.E. Stress Management System™. She is also known as the Healer to the Doctors because she specializes working with doctors and healers of all types. Kimberly is an internationally known Stress expert, life and health coach, medical intuitive and energy healer. She works with people all over the world on stress management, healing the body, mind and spirit, creating happiness, great relationships, abundance and success in their lives. Kimberly uses 7 types of energy healing in her business and she is a Certified Level 2 Reiki Practitioner and Certified Mindfulness and Meditation instructor.
If you like what you hear, here’s how you can leave a 5-Star Review.