People all have an inner knowing and they have to connect with it. Trusting the inner voice is a combination of intuition, gut feeling and communication with the divine spirit. There are different levels like an internal warning system. Cecilia Dawe-Gillis talks about blending intuition and scientific hand analysis.
If you are not doing what you are here to do and not fulfilling your purpose, your life will be more challenging. Cecilia speaks about the joy and personal fulfillment a person receives when they embrace their life’s purpose. She also talks about what’s possible when we address our personal blind spots which is a phenomenal stress reliever . When we address our personal blind spots we create an energetic space to step into our purpose.
Listen to the Podcast Here
Or click here to download the podcast in Mp3 (Right Click & “Save As”)
Subscribe to Rochele’s Podcast
Here’s What to Expect in This Episode
- When you talk about trusting your inner voice, are you referring to our intuition?
- What is the purpose of intuition?
- How does intuition show up in a person’s life?
- Are there levels of intuition?
- Does everyone have access to intuition?
- How important is trust?
- How can we best access our intuition?
- How does centering or creating balance in our life help us gain access to this inner knowing?
- What’s possible when we listen to our inner voice?
- How does journaling support a person in acknowledging their inner voice?
- How does a person get in touch with their inner voice?
Selected Links from the Episode
Cecelia Dawe-Gillis RN, MS, MSN, CPC is a scientific hand analyst and international coach. As founder of Palm Purpose she has created a dynamic coaching service that is devoted to empowering adults, parents and children.
Through the science of hand analysis Cecelia helps her clients discover what’s holding them back in their life and career. Your hands reveal your gifts. They also reveal the ‘penalties’ that arise in your life when your gifts are not implemented.
Using her extraordinary psychic and analytic abilities this former Navy Captain gives people clarity about what is holding them back, so they can leverage their unique gifts and move forward again with new found optimism and profound purpose.
If you like what you hear, here’s how you can leave a 5-Star Review.