Being a business owner or starting a business can be a stressful thing to do. There are certain things one must do to ensure that your business does not become the heart of stress that kills you. Wouldn’t you like to know the number one landmine to avoid so that you can have a joy filled business? Wouldn’t you like to know some of the best practices to incorporate into your business to avoid problems with other business partners or even clients? Wouldn’t you like know the secret to ensuring that you get paid for the work that you or your company does, each and every time? And if you have a partner, wouldn’t you like to know the issues that you should be aware of that can cause havoc in your business and your life, if you don’t take care of them?
If you are a business owner or have thought of being one, wouldn’t you like to know the secrets to having a business that is filled with joy and free of stress?
If so, I invite you to listen as I chat with Nancy D. Greene, Esq. about how you can have a joy-filled business with less stress and more success.
Listen to the Podcast Here
Or click here to download the podcast in Mp3 (Right Click & “Save As”)
Subscribe to Rochele’s Podcast
Here’s What to Expect in This Episode
- What do you mean by a joy-filled and low stress business?
- What’s a day like in your business?
- That doesn’t sound very low stress, how do you find joy in what you do?
- Why is it important to be crystal clear on what your business will do and won’t do?
- What is the number one landmine we have to avoid to have a joy-filled and low stress business?
- What issues should people be aware of when there’s more than one business owner?
- What are some best practices when working with a co-owner or third-party team member?
- What is the number one thing you can do to turn clients into raving fans?
- What is the best way to ensure those clients pay your bills?
- How do you know when it’s time to scale your business up?
- How does a business manage employees in a fair and low-stress way?
- Why is it important to have an out-clause in any long-term contract?
- What brings you joy?
- What’s the number one thing you should do right now to put you on the path of a joy-filled and low stress business?
Selected Links from the Episode
- Attorney Nancy Greene’s Website
- Attorney Nancy Greene’s Facebook
- Attorney Nancy Greene’s Twitter
- Attorney Nancy Greene’s Linked In
Starting her own law firm in 2013, Nancy understands business. In April, 2016, Nancy joined Land, Carroll & Blair PC as a principal. Her practice focuses on business litigation, employment law, women-owned businesses, start-up business and those businesses in transition from family to legacy business.
After more than 20 years as a business lawyer and litigator, Nancy was tired of the heartbreak of business owners who’d lost everything from mistakes that could’ve been avoided. She made it her mission to inspire, educate, and empower business owners. Nancy’s an Amazon best-selling author for her participation in EWomen Network’s Succeeding Through Doubt, Fear and Crisis. When Nancy’s not practicing law, she’s spending time on her horse farm with her husband and two teenage boys, and writing fiction.
If you like what you hear, here’s how you can leave a 5-Star Review.