Feeling great is all about putting your life in order and remembering who you really are. feeling great is not about having a good time for a few hours, or having money to spend. It’s about putting your life in order and remembering who you really are. It’s an authentic way of living from the inside that will sustain you through life’s challenges. It’s about practicing the four keys revealed in this book—enthusiasm, optimism, contentment, and respect—then learning how to start acquiring and applying them.
Listen to the Podcast Here
Or click here to download the podcast in Mp3 (Right Click & “Save As”)
Subscribe to Rochele’s Podcast
Here’s What to Expect in This Episode
- We can feel great whatever personality we have.
- We need to learn respect for others and for ourselves.
- We need to lose our attachments with ego.
- Feeling great is teachable
- Ego is seductive and we don’t even realize what’s happening.
- We can define where ego is intervening in our lives through introspection.
- Humility is not weakness.
- When we have respect we can have humility and self esteem.
- Inner enthusiasm shows externally
- We stop feeling great because:
- We forget who we are and we pay too much attention what other people think about us
- We substitute things for feelings. We buy new cars and stuff and substitute these things for love.
- We disconnect ourselves from the divine
- We fill our lives with business – we don’t have time to feel great
- What you can do right now to make you feel great
- Release time suckers and integrate meditation into our lives
- 2 Minute Guided Meditation
- Learn to let go.
- What comes into your mind that don’t make you feel good. Write them down. Make a list and identify.
- We need to be honest with others to have a great relationship. We also need to be honest with ourselves.
- Freedom is realizing our ability to say no and yes to something but not be influenced by people.
- We need friendships and connections to make us feel energized
- Don’t let negative influence drive us down.
- We can share our light by being optimistic and sharing our contentment
- Sometimes we are in a rush to get to where to next
- We need to pay attention to what people are saying
Selected Links from the Episode
- Feeling Great: Creating a Life of Optimism, Enthusiasm and Contentment (Book)
- Feeling Great (Website)
Kelly Johnson has worked in the publishing industry for many years reading, selling and marketing other people’s books. When the opportunity to write Feeling Great with Peter Vegso and Dadi Janki came along, it was an unexpected honor. Johnson gratefully lives near the sea in Satellite Beach, Florida, writing and doing the work she loves.
If you like what you hear, here’s how you can leave a 5-Star Review.